Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

When will 2018 part premium be available. What will my part…

Customer Question
When will 2018...

When will 2018 part B premium be available

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What will my part B premium be in2018

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Name- Ronnie L Graham

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/16/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

In 2018, Part B premiums and surcharges will remain unchanged, but the individual and joint-filer brackets will adjust a bit as follows:

• $134/month: less than $85,001 (single)/less than $170,001 (married)
  • $187.50/month: $85,001-$107,000 (single)/$170,001-$214,000 (married)
  • $267.90/month: $107,001-$133,500 (single)/$214,001-$267,000 (married)
  • $348.30/month: $133,501-$160,000 (single)/$267,001-$320,000 (married)
  • $428.60/month: more than $160,000 (single)/more than $320,000 (married)

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regarding,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Useful information Thank you
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago

My pleasure.

Please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

Thank you.