Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My wife (65) and I (72) have both complete our Applications…

Customer Question
My wife (65) and...

My wife (65) and I (72) have both complete our Applications for Part B enrollment ... what is the best way to transmit these documents? Our SSI office is in Tucson on First Avenue. Tom Kennel

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

My wife works at AZ Oncology and I work part time at 2 different jobs

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/15/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Send your completed and signed applications to your local Social Security office.

The address is: 3808 N 1st Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719

My best advice would be to mail them by certified mail, return receipt requested, and keep copies.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb