Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have a social security number of my father. Can you tejll…

Customer Question
I have a social...

I have a social security number of my father. Can you tejll me where he was born?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

SS# *****

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

08/17/1910--10/19/78 DOB/DOD. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/15/2017
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Loren, Attorney

If the first three digits of a ssn fall between 135-158, the number corresponds to NJ.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

he is from the kankakee ill area
The number you have provided does not fit the ssn format. So, you may want to confirm that.
Also, if he was not living in Illinois when he applied for an ssn that would affect it as well.
If 146 is the first 3 numbers then it corresponds to NJ
Loren, Attorney