Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

How can I get my 2016 tax info of how much I was paid .. I

Customer Question
How can I get my...
How can I get my 2016 tax info of how much I was paid ..
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I misplaced my my 2016
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I just need a copy to file my 2016 not 2017 taxes..
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Social Security
11/14/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 27 days ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am prepping my response. I will get back to you shortly.

You can get a copy of the Form SSA-1099 online by creating an account with social security. You can create the account by going to the following webpage.

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Click on the Create An Account tab near the bottom of the page.

-------------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant