Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My husband and I need t W-2s for 2013 that show what Social…

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I need t W-2s for 2013 that show what Social Security was deduct4ed. The IRS cannot electronically complete his task. Can you send us the required info?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My husband and I need W-2s for the year 2013. The IRS website is undergoing maintenance and cannot send us the W-2s electronically. Can you provide the information required?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/13/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 8 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Please understand that you are not talking to Social Security here This is not a free site. I AN help you with the THree different ways that you can get this ... but please let me know that you understand that this comes with a fee first.

....

Lane

...

...

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, on three continents, since 1986.