Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Need to change accounting number for my direct deposit.

Customer Question
Need to change accounting...

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Closed old bank account. Have been Routing Number and Accou t Number for my direct deposit of my Social Security che ck.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No just need to give you the new numbers.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Loren, Attorney
Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.But I can tell you how you can make changes to your account for deposits, your mailing address, etc., with Social Security yourself. You have 3 options.
1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link:
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
3. Visit your local Social Security office.
https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jspIf (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.
There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Attorney