Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

LoanDepot, my mortgage lender is refinancing my mortgage for…

Customer Question
LoanDepot, my mortgage lender...

LoanDepot, my mortgage lender is refinancing my mortgage for a better interest rate and lower monthly payments. Their bank account manager, Jessica S******(###) ###-####ext.3497) has requested "Proof your social security income will continue for at least 3 years (provided by Social security administration)"

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I do not know how to access this information. The identity numbers that appear on my bank account are:SSA TREAS 310XXSOC SEC 081617 XXXXX8086D SSA. My date of birth is 09/13/1949. Thank you,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Social Security Expert: Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 months ago
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information and cannot contact Social Security on your behalf.You can obtain the information you are looking for in one of three ways:1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online account, you can register here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.3. Visit your local Social Security office.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Fred

Hello. I just wanted to check in and see if you had any follow up questions for me. If finished, please take some time to rate my service. Thanks!