Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to change my address and direct deposit. Just need to…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my address and direct deposit

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Just need to change my address and my direct deposit info.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.

But I can tell you how you can make changes to your account for deposits, your mailing address, etc., with Social Security yourself. You have 3 options.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!