Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to get my Benefits Award Letter. I tired online with…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get my Benefits Award Letter. I tired online with NO luck

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We are trying to do Homestead Exemption Application but I need my Benefits Award Letter to do it.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I just need a copy of the awards letter to verify my Disability date.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/9/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 9 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, if you are not able to view and print your benefits award letter online, you have two options to obtain a copy.

1. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Social Security will mail you a copy.

2. Visit your local Social Security office, and a representative will provide you with a copy.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Since you didn't help me, I demand a FULL REFUND. Thank You !Sincerely,
Capt. Joel Ekey

Not a problem.

Actually, you are charged when you rate my answer, which you did not do, but I will forward your concern to Customer Service.

There is no need to respond to me.

Thank you.