Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I would like to get my 2017 and 2018 SS Benefit Statement. I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get my 2017 and 2018 SS Benefit Statement

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am applying for a loan and need this information.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Lucy ******* SS# ***********

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/9/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 9 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, your 2018 SS Benefit Statement will not be available until December. SS benefits are due to increase in 2018 by 2%.

There are 3 ways to get a copy of your 2017 SS Benefit Statement:

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account where you can view and print your statement. If you do not yet have an online SS account, you can register at the following SS link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. A copy will be mailed to you.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb