Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How can I obtain a copy of my 2016 Social Security 2016 W2…

Customer Question
How can I obtain a...
How can I obtain a copy of my 2016 Social Security 2016 W2
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/7/2017
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 8 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

There's no such thing as Social security W2. If you need the tax form that shows your social security benefits for tax purposes you can download it from your online social security account, contact social security directly or request a transcript from the IRS. You are looking for SSA1099 form.

To access your online social security account, click here: https://www.ssa.gov/onlineservices/current.htm

To call social security: 1(###) ###-####/p>

To request IRS transcript, click here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

You can order transcript online but you will receive it in mail.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?