Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of this years award letter. How can I obtain a…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of this years award letter

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How can I obtain a copy of my award letter for this year

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/17/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 9 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You can get a copy of the benefit verification letter online by creating an account with social security. You can do that by going to the following webpage.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

If you do not require further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.