Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I NEED LETTER ABOUT MY INCOME. IT IS TIME TO RENEW MY

Customer Question
I NEED LETTER ABOUT...

I NEED LETTER ABOUT MY INCOME

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

IT IS TIME TO RENEW MY LEASTE

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I AM ON SSI AND DISABILITY

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/6/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 10 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You can obtain a benefit verification letter online by creating an online account with social security if you don't already have one. To create the account, go to the following webpage and follow the instructions.

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

If you do not require further assistance with this matter. I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

SORRY I WILL HAVE TO GO INTO THE OFFICE. I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER
NO I DON'T NEED A CALL

Hello again. The system automatically asks if you want a phone call.

A positive rating of 3 or more stars is appreciated. Thank you in advance.