Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of my 2017 Social Security statement for proof…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my 2017 Social Security statement for proof for Medicaid application

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Media card application requires the statement SS sends out each year for the next year payments

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/6/2017
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 10 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

There are couple of ways to get the statement. You can call social security directly and request it, it will arrive in mail within 4 - 6 weeks OR you can download it from your online social security account. If you already do not have access to your online social security account, you will need to create your user name and password ***** access it. You can do it here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

We are not associated with social security and do not have access to individual accounts.

I will try that

You're welcome.

There are more things you can get from your account, like request replacement card online, SS card as well as Medicare card, check status on your application, estimate your benefits, check your earnings, get benefits verification letter or the annual tax form.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Need an activation code

Have you checked the extra security option on the bottom? You will get your code in the mail. Try to start over and skip the extra security for now.