Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I'm trying to get what my social security amont would be if…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get what my social security amont would be if I retired they told me I needed to have aaccount online first also my husband has died I need to know what his is

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I'm needing this information to give to my financial advisor asap would they beable to give me paperwork on it

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Iiiim not working outside of home would be helpful to get the paperwork today social security said I neede to have online account not sure how to do that

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/6/2017
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago
Chad Schoch

Good Afternoon - Thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I look forward to working for you and hope that in return you provide me with a 5 star expert rating! Let me read the question again to make sure that I understand it completely.

Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago

After reading your question, it looks like you are looking to open an online account. You're in luck, I can help!

You will need to visit the website below:

https://www.ssa.gov/onlineservices/

The website above can do several different things including estimating your monthly benefits and applying for social security benefits.

You can also visit this website:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

This website will allow you to create an online account.

I believe this is what you were looking for. If you have any additional questions please let me know. If I have answered all your questions and you feel you have received a 5 start expert rating, please rate me as so!

Thank you - It is due to customers like you that I am able to be employed by JustAnswer.

Thank you,

Chad

Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago

Please let me know if you have any additional questions - If you do not, I would love your rating!