Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to change my address. Where do I go. Can I do it on…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my address. Where do I go. Can I do it on line

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I’ve moved to a new home and would like to change my address to the new location

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/5/2017
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 10 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Yes, you can. All you need to do is access your online social security account. If you don't already have user name and password, you can create it here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You can update your address in your profile.