Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of my Form SSA-1099 Benefit Statement for

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my Form SSA-1099 Benefit Statement for 2015

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a copy of my 1099 Social Security Benefit Statement for the year 2015.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/5/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 10 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You can obtain a copy of the Form SSA-1099 in three different ways. 1) By creating an online account with social security; 2) By calling, or 3) by going into an office.

To create an account online, go to the following webpage and follow the instructions:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

If you wish to call, call the applicable number below.

1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.;

If you do not need further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.