Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have questions about my retirement benefits that have not…

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** and I have questions about my retirement benefits that have not been direct deposited in my bank account this month. Neither mine nor my husbands William D. Clark can you help me with this?

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Ye I had applied for advocate ofmmy husbands account I have since changed my mind because someone from your office told me he could no longer be on our checking account or have his name on anything. this is not acceptable for us at this time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/5/2017
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago
Chad Schoch

Good Morning - Thank you for Choosing JustAnswer. I look forward to working for you and hope that in return you award me with a 5 star expert rating. Let me read the question to ensure that I understand it completely!

Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago

After reading the questing again it looks like you have not yet received your monthly SS allowance. Is that correct? Is so, first question, do you have an online SSA account?