Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

In need to print out my award letter. I need an 'award

Customer Question
In need to print...

In need to print out my award letter

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need an 'award statement' or letter.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No I just need it for the bank . I guess it shows the amount u get and what comes out for medicare?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/5/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 10 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

In order to print out the award letter, you will need to create an online account with social security. You can do that by going to the following webpage:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

If you do not require further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.