Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I am a 73 year old woman and I am my daughters payee, I did…

Customer Question
I am a 73...

I am a 73 year old woman and I am my daughters payee, I did not know that I was suppose to tell ssi when she went to work. As of now I owe

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

$ 8,446.97

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I am retired and get $755.00 a month and have to pay this money back to ssi or whom ever

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/4/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 10 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

You can use this form, to request a waiver of the re-payment under economic hardship

https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-632.pdfhttps://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-632.pdf

you can also use this to ask for a reduced payback or payment plann

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating, using the stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit" – That’s the only way I’ll be credited for the work. … The stars are located at the top of the page, but if you are on a mobile device (like a tablet or a phone), you may have to scroll left or right to see them and click on them to leave a positive rating. Thank you! ... But if you need more on this, please let me know. Lane