Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have applied for energy assistance but I can't find my…

Customer Question
I have applied for...

I have applied for energy assistance but I can't find my annual statement.could you send me an award letter or a copy of how much I receive from you every month. My appointment at energy assistance is on October 19, so I would need to receive it before then.I hope you can help me. Thankyou Barbara schell

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I have applied f

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/4/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 10 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You can obtain a statement of benefits by creating an account with social security at the following webpage:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

If you do not require further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.