Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of my SS statement. Please e-mail it to me, I…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my SS statement. Please e-mail it to me,

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am trying to rent an apt, and I need to show my SS amount and I do not have a copy. Please respond my emai is***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/4/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

Social Security does NOT email your SS statement.

I can tell you how to obtain a copy of your statement.

Please let me know if you wish me to proceed.

Thank you.

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY