Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I did not get my retirement check for October third can you…

Customer Question
I did not get...

I did not get my retirement check for October third can you find it

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Where is my ssi check due on oct 3

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/4/2017
Social Security Expert: keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner replied 10 months ago
keeperumiami
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

Here at JustAnswer.com, we do not have access to your personal Social Security information.

The best way for you to follow-up on a missing SSI check is to contact your local SSA office directly. Here is a link where you can locate them as well as their phone number if they publish one. If not, you'll have to call 1-***-***-****.

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Let me know if I can further assist you.

Please remember to rate my response.

Thanks very much,