Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Can you mail my 1099 for 2015 & 2016? J

Customer Question
Can you mail my...

Can you mail my 1099 for 2015 & 2016?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is*****#24884-8761 Refinancing my house and I need 1099 for 2 yrs. BD 11-29-1944

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/4/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 10 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

Let me first say that you should never post your social security in a public forum such as this one. Your social security number and your DOB is a prelude to potential identity theft. I have asked customer service to remove that information from the public view.

As for your request. You can request the SSA-1099 for years 2015 and 2016 by creating an online account with social security. To do this, go to the following link and follow the instructions.

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

If you do not require further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.