Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Taking care of my mom. Would I be able for social security?

Customer Question
Taking care...

Taking care of my mom

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Would I be able for social security?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

She needs 24 hrs care

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/3/2017
Social Security Expert: John, Attorney replied 10 months ago
John, Attorney

Hi, could you explain your question a little more thoroughly. It's not clear what you're asking here.

Could I start early drawing social security.

You have to be 62 or older to draw early social security, regardless of why you are no longer working (even if you retire to take care of a family member). If you are 62-65, you get 75 % of benefit, if oder you get 93.3, if you arre 67 or older you get the full benefit owed.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation - simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as it is the only way I am able to get credit for my answers (even though the website already charged you, it does not credit me with the answer unless and until you indicate you are satisfied with the answer). If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you, ***** ***** wish you all the best with this matter.

I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require further assistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question to the best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledge and experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. If you do not rate the answer positively, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.