Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of my yearly disability statement. The one…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my yearly disability statement. The one that tells how much I will be getting for this year. Can you send me a replacement for this year? My name is***** and my SS# *****###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I already receive disability. I just need the cost of living amount increase card that I Receive every January.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/3/2017
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago
Chad Schoch

Good Morning - Thank you for choosing this service! I look forward to working for you and hope that in return you award me a 5 star expert rating. Let me start out by asking if you have an online account with the social security office.