Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Im 68 yrs old need to know how much money i can earn so it…

Customer Question
Im 68 yrs old...

Im 68 yrs old need to know how much money i can earn so it wont effect ss

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Im working 37 hrs a week making 11.00 dollors an hour i made19,910 last year i have been offerd a raise but dont know if i will go over what im alloed to make before being penilized

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Im getting my husband ss im a widow

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
10/1/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Because you are beyond full retirement age (66), there is no limit to the amount you can earn and collect SS benefits.

http://www.socialsecuritychoices.com/widow/info/working.php

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Thank you so much Have a great night

My pleasure.

I see you requested a phone call, but there appears to be an issue at your end. If you would still like a phone call, let me know. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

Thank you.