Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Is there ss and ss disability I am totaly disable the copany…

Customer Question
Is there ss and...

Is there ss and ss disability I am totaly disable the copany i work for had me on disability they stop my disabilty and said go to SS and get it can I get it from SD

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I got MS I could not due my job so they put me on disablity they said it ran out I said what due i due now THey satd go on ss disabilty

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I known of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/30/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 10 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can apply for Social Security Disability in one of three ways:

1. Apply online. https://www.ssa.gov/applyfordisability/

https://www.ssa.gov/applyfordisability/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

My best advice would be to apply as soon as possible.

After you review the information I provided, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb