Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I get an award letter at the begining of every yeary. Can I…

Customer Question
I get an award...

I get an award letter at the begining of every yeary. Can I have this letter recreated?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have applied for a mortgage loan through a bank and it is something they insist of having.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Well it is only 20,000 so you would think it's not like asking for 200,000. I don't know what else to tell you. Questions?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/29/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 10 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are 3 ways to obtain a duplicate copy of your award letter.

1. Use your online Social Security account to view and print a copy. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Social Security will mail you a duplicate copy.

3. Visit your local Social Security office. A representative will provide you with a duplicate copy.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb