Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to get my mother's death certicate in

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my mother's death certicate in hillsborough county fl.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My mother recently died and I have asked my family for a copy of her birth certificate. Nothing I have a joint credit card with my mom and the bank needs here death certificate to take her name off. HELP

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I do not know what else he would be looking for

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/29/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 10 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You can order the death certificate online. SEE BELOW:

Order official, certified Florida (FL) vital death records from Hillsborough County Health Department online – quickly and securely. VitalChek is an official service, authorized by Hillsborough County Health Department, to securely order certified Hillsborough County (FL) vital records, like death certificates. You can order on an expedited basis as well.

Use the following link to order the death certificate.

https://www.vitalchek.com/death-certificates/florida/hillsborough-county-health-department

If you do not require further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.