Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need copies of 4of my most recent payment statements

Customer Question
....
I need copies of 4of my most recent payment statements .
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/28/2017
Social Security Expert: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 10 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I did not recieve any answer from any of your experts. There is a statement which states that you would grant a full refund if the member was not satisfied. I did not recieve an answer from anyone and am asking for a full refund.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 10 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I apologize, but your questions just became available for me to answer.

There are 3 ways you can obtain copies of your most recent statements.

1. Use your online Social Security account to view and print the statements. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Thank you for the direction I needed> I will contacy my local SS office ASAP

My pleasure.

Please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!