Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have been receiving Social Security benefit for almost…

Customer Question
I have been receiving...

I have been receiving Social Security benefit for almost three years and I believe my benefit are too low. can someone contact me(###) ###-#### cell.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Can someone call me at(###) ###-####about my benefits as I believe they are too low.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No, I just think the benefits are low and I want someone to call at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/28/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 10 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

If you believe your benefit amount is not correct/too low, you can call Social Security directly at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. A Social Security representative will be able to explain how your benefit amount was calculated.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb