Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Yeager i know i have part a on my medicare but do i have…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** i know i have part a on my medicare but do i have part b. thank you

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I don't know any thing about this.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Dont know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
thank you I'm going to a social security office.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 8 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You may not need to go into an office. You can check your enrollment at the following page. Enter the required information and the system should let you know what you are currently enrolled under.

https://www.medicare.gov/find-a-plan/enrollment/check-enrollment.aspx

Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter. If not, please be so kind as to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.