Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Can I get a 2016 award letter E-mailed to me? What do you…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a 2016 award letter E-mailed to me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What do you need?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/27/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 10 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Your award letter CANNOT be emailed to you.

There are three ways to obtain a copy:

1. If you have an online Social Security account, you can view and print a copy from there. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security directly at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and a copy of your award letter will be MAILED to you.

3. Visit you local Social Security office, and a representative will provide you with a copy.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb