Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

We are buying a home and the loan company requestsa. A

Customer Question
We are buying a...

We are buying a home and the loan company requestsa

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

A Awards Letter for 2017. How do we get this, Thank you Bob

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Like what for example

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/27/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 10 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are three ways to obtain a copy of your award letters.

1. If you each have an online Social Security account, you can view and print your award letters. If you do not have an online Social Security account, you can each register at the following Social Security link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Copies of your award letters will be mailed to you.

3. Visit your local Social Security office. A Social Security representative will be able to provide you with copies of your award letters.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb