Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How can I find out how many quarters I have? I know that I…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find out how many quarters I have?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I know that I am short several quarters to apply for social security. I would like to know how many I need to earn at this point to apply. I am a retired government employee, but I have worked several part time jobs and have some quarters but I need to know how many I have and how many I need to apply.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I don't think so. I am interested in working a part time job at this time, but want to know how much time would I have to work.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/26/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 8 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

You can get your personal Social Security Statement online by using your my Social Security account. If you don’t yet have an account, you can easily create one. Your online Statement gives you secure and convenient access to your earnings records. It also shows estimates for retirement, disability and survivors benefits you and your family may be eligible for.

...

To set up or use your account to get your online Social Security Statement, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.

...

If you would like to receive your Social Security Statement by mail, please print and complete a "Request For Social Security Statement" (Form SSA-7004) and mail it to the address provided on the form.

You should receive your paper Social Security Statement in the mail in four to six weeks.

Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all, before rating me.

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

That’s the only way JustAnswer.com will compensate me for the work here.

Thanks,

Lane

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi Again - I see the following (Is this something you'd like - a phone consult?) ... let me paste what I'm seeing below:

...

Customer

(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.

...

26 Sept 2017, 3:42 PM

Customer

Am I missing something, because my card has been charged the $5.00.

I bill out to my clients at 150 to 250 per hour. I have no idea what JustAnswer is charging you... but the $5.00. is essentially deposit.

...

I will not be doing this for $5.00

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS