Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Can I get a copy of my monthly benefits Ripley Lindquist. I…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a copy of my monthly benefits Ripley Lindquist

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need the form on my acct and my husbands for loan purpose

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No they just want to know our mo. inome

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/25/2017
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago
Chad Schoch

Good Afternoon - Thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I look forward to working for you, and in return, I hope you give me a 5 star rating. Let me read the question to make sure I understand it completely!

Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago

It looks like you need a copy of your SSA benefits. Is that correct? If so, may I ask you if you have an online account?

that is correct both me and my husband's proof of benefits
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago

You can get your personal Social Security Statement online signing into your account at the following sign in screen. https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Once you make it to this screen, there will be a section within your account that shows statements. Click on that section and you should have access to your statement.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. If you don't, and you have received excellent service, I would love a 5 star rating. If you have not received 5 star service, let me know what else I can do to earn your excellent rating!

Thank you,

Chad