Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How can I schedule an appointment at my local social

Customer Question
Hello, How can I...

Hello, How can I schedule an appointment at my local social security office?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I applied for Medicare part B on August 11, 2017 and have not heard anything about the status of my application. When I emailed the Social Security Administration, I was told I should call. I would rather go to my local Social Secuirty Office to get the information I need. Thank you. Sally Kurowski

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

What kind of information would be helpful?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 10 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Hi, Sally.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Where are you located? City and state.

Cleveland, Ohio. My preferred Social Security office is in Middleburg Heights, Ohio.

Thank you. Give me a few moments to provide the number.

The Middleburg Heights, OH office does not have its own direct phone number to schedule appointments.

You will have to call Social Security's main number at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to schedule an appointment at the Middleburg Heights, OH office.

The hours of operation for the Middleburg Heights, OH office are:

•  

• Monday 9:00am - 4:00pm
    Tuesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
    Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
    Thursday 9:00am - 4:00pm
    Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you were successful with scheduling an appointment with Social Security.