Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I changed my bank account number number s.s sent me a letter…

Customer Question
I changed my...

I changed my bank account number number s.s sent me a letter stating I will receice my Sept check in Oct it said nothing about my August chech

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My august check was not mentioned and I have not received it in

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

August.....

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/25/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 10 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi - Is your birthday between the 21st and 31st of the month?

...

If so, you won't be receiving the check until the 4th Wednesday (which is the 27th this month)

Here's the 2017 payment calendar