Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I was in the middle of communicating and got cut off. I had…

Customer Question
Hi I was in...

Hi I was in the middle of communicating and got cut off

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I had put in my credit card number and got disconnected some how

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No except I just put in my credit card number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/23/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 10 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi There Ayana? (guessing that from your screen name) I actually answered the question let me see if I can find it and just paste it here. Be right back