Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to know how to change my bank account #for my direct…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to change my bank account #for my direct deposit for my ssi check thanks john tolliver

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My retirement check is sent to my bank for direct deposit and I need to give you my new account #

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No that's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/22/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 11 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi, John. My name's Lane. You have three options.

...

Option No. 1

...

You can use "MY SOCIAL SECURITY" an online account that allows you to get copies of your award letter/benefit verification letter, 1099-SSA, see your earnings record, get proof of benefits, etc.

...

You can go there, log in (or simply register, THEN login, if you've never used it) and print your document(s)make the change immediately.

...

Here's the site for that: click here for MY SOCIAL SECURITY

...

Option No. 2

...

By calling 1-***-***-****, you can speak to a Social Security representative ... (Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday) ... between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. THEY can make the change for you.

...

Option No. 3

...

GO directly to your bank or credit union. All depository institutions have the forms to get this done for you.