Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to get a copy of my 2017 award letter. IS THAT

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a copy of my 2017 award letter. IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to get a copy of my 2017 award letter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/22/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 11 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Yes. It is possible to get a copy of your 2017 award letter.

There are three ways to obtain a copy.

1. If you have an online Social Security account, you can view and print the award letter there. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb