Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Eligible for ssi benefits? I get around 200 hundred a month…

Customer Question
I'm I eligible for...

I'm I eligible for ssi benefits ?

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I get around 200 hundred a month with medicare taken out###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I get my sers from Chillicothe City School system around 500 a month also I am married Huband gets 100 percent from the Veterns VA

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
Do I get ssi also
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 8 months ago
Chad Schoch

Good Afternoon - Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I look forward to working for you and hope that in return you give me a high customer rating! let me read your question to make sure I understand it completely! Thank you!

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY