Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Send me a copy of my Social Security Disability award letter…

Customer Question
Please send me a...

Please send me a copy of my Social Security Disability award letter and a change of address at 5776 S. 249th Dr. Buckeye Arizona 85326

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I just told you what I need and my address.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/21/2017
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 11 months ago
Chad Schoch

Good Afternoon - Thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I look forward to working for you and in return I hope that in return you give me a high expert rating! Let me read the question again and answer it accordingly.

Thank you!

Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 11 months ago

Let me ask you a quick question, are you set up online with the social security administration? Once I get that information I can further assist you. Thank you!