Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I lost my monthly statement that shows how much SSI paid me…

Customer Question
I lost my monthly...

I lost my monthly statement that shows how much SSI paid me for myself and my son.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I just want a copy of the amount SSI sent me for July and June of 2017

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Not really do you need my social security number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/21/2017
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago
Chad Schoch

Good Afternoon - Thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I look forward to working for you and in return I hope that in return you give me a high expert rating! Let me read the question again and answer it accordingly.

Thank you!

Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 10 months ago

I do not need your social security number - let me ask you, are you set up online with the social security administration? Once I get that information I can further assist you. Thank you!