Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need the yearly statement for the yearly 2015/16 for an…

Customer Question
I need the yearly...

I need the yearly statement for the yearly 2015/16 for an equity loan

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Tell you what exactly

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Do not think so I just need the statement that shown my monthly amount

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/20/2017
Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 11 months ago
Chad Schoch

GOod Afternoon - Thank you for choosing JustAnswer - I look forward to working for you. Let me read your question again to make sure I understand it completely.

Thank you

Social Security Expert: Chad Schoch,
 replied 11 months ago

May I ask you who currently holds the equity loan? Which financial institution?