Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do i go about making a change of address, I'm moving…

Customer Question
How do i go...

How do i go about making a change of address

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I'm moving from one place to another

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/19/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 10 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You can change your address in one of three ways. 1) Online by setting up an online account, by telephone, or by going into a local social security office. If you don't already have one, you can set up an account by going to the following link;

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Call social security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.;

Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter. If not, a 5 star rating would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.