Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I was supposed to receive my sept 2017 social security amont…

Customer Question
I was supposed to...

I was supposed to receive my sept 2017 social security amont on the 15th or 16th, by direct deposit, my bank says it dod not receive it, who do I cantact

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What number do I call to find out abourt my late social security deposit

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/19/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 11 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

HI, MY NAME’S LANE - I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice 1986.

...

By calling 1-***-***-****, you can speak to a Social Security representative ... (Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday) ... between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.

...

However if you'll look at this payment calendar (I'll paste the link below), payments are received based on your birthday (2nd, 3rd, and 4th Wednesday of the month), and because the 1st was on a Friday, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Wednesday are the 15th, 20h, and 27th.

...

So if your birthday falls between the 11th and the 20th, you'll see the deposit tomorrow.

Here's the calendar: https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10031-2017.pdf

...

Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all, before rating me.

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

That’s the only way JustAnswer.com will compensate me for the work here.

Thanks,

Lane

Thanks, ***** ***** answered my question.

You're very welcome ... Your positive rating … (by using those the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit”) …is thanks enough!

That's the only way I'll be compensated by JustAnswer for the work here

...

Thank you,

Lane