Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

This is what i am asking for.. I need a copy of my social…

Customer Question
this is what i am...
this is what i am asking for.. I need a copy of my social security letter for requirement for buying a house.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 11 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can obtain a copy of the social security benefit awards letter in one of three ways:

1. If you have an online social security account, you can view and print the letter from there. If you do not yet have an online social security account, you can register at the following link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local social security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.