Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I'm having problems logging in to my online account can you…

Customer Question
I'm having problems logging...

I'm having problems logging in to my online account can you help me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I'm checking to see when my funds will become available.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/18/2017
Social Security Expert: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What type of account is it that yiou are trying to log into online and cant? A gmail account, facebook, twitter, etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)